A highly successful motor retailer who are expanding their business at a new site in Wakefield are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to take the role of Assistant Service Manager and become part of their service team that will grow their new prestige brand.
We have the ideal opportunity for you to be part of something new and exciting in 2018!
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your potential management skills and be responsible for every aspect of the customer’s aftersales experience.
The Assistant Service Manager is accountable for key business areas and will play a fundamental role in ensuring our dealership exceeds our customers’ expectations.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting with the management of a Service Team of Vehicle Mechanics and Service Advisors
• Keeping up to date with the latest offers and market opportunities
• Ensuring the department is efficient, productive and profitable
• Ensuring all servicing requirements are carried out correctly, competently and on time to guarantee industry leading customer satisfaction results.
• Motor Trade experience
• Lead by example
• Can provide practical solutions to problems and a hands on approach
• Have a high standard of numeracy and literacy skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and other departments across the business
This role of Assistant Service Manager would suit an enthusiastic automotive professional who can bring to the role:
• A passion for delivering exemplary customer service
• Ability to work with integrity, use own initiative and making good decisions
• VAG group experience is desirable and previous prestige experience would be a particular advantage
Remuneration and benefits:
For the role of Assistant Service Manager you will receive:
• Industry leading basic salary dependent on experience
• An OTE between £25,000 - £30,0000 per annum
• Life insurance scheme
• Company vehicle
If you think that you can bring something really special to our client’s brand, all that is left for you to do now is to apply…
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Automotive, service, advisor, motor, aftermarket, aftersales,