Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Assistant Service Centre Manager required in Gloucester.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Basic, OTE £30,529 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Assistant Service Centre Manager for Automotive Vehicle Service Centre - Gloucester
Our client, a large automotive vehicle service centre group with branches nationwide, are currently recruiting for an Assistant Service Centre Manager for their centre in Gloucester!
In this role you will be assisting the Centre Manager in the day-to-day running of their centre. Your key responsibilities will include
* Adhere to our client's policies and procedures including Health & Safety, compliance and stock control.
* Ensure that our client's customers receive the best customer service and care to ensure that complaints are kept to a minimum.
* Make sure all work completed by the workshop team is done in a timely and professional manner.
* If possible, assist in carrying out service and repair on customer vehicles.
* Ensure all sales targets and KPI's are achieved.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis.
* Liaise with the Regional Manager and Head Office and comply with instructions passed down.
* To increase sales of products and services offered by our client in accordance with procedures.
* Assist in the recruitment and interviewing of all employees for the centre.
* Support other centres, when asked, when necessary.
* Identify any training needs for employees to progress and develop within our client's business.
In order to be eligible you will need to live in the Gloucester region or be within a commutable distance of Gloucester. You will need to have a strong and stable track record within an automotive aftersales environment, ideally having worked in a tyre or fast fit workshop environment. Candidate with a background working as a Vehicle Technician would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential. You will need to be an organised individual with excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills. Any knowledge of employment law and Health and Safety is also desirable. A full UK driving licence with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work our client is offering
* Starting salary between £20-24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Uncapped centre performance orientated bonus scheme which roughly averages to £400+ per month.
* Sunday rota allowance of £66.50 for every Sunday worked (£1,729 per annum).
* 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Life insurance coverage.
* Fantastic career prospects with a nationwide company.
In this role the hours worked are 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with one scheduled day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm. As mentioned above, you will receive a rota allowance for every Sunday worked.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J79729, Assistant Service Manager, Gloucester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.