Protyre have a vacancy for an Assistant Centre Manager for an immediate start at their busy centre in Taunton.
As the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK, Protyre have a clear vision to “lead the way”. Their competitive advantage rests with the quality of people they employ within their business who share their vision and who add value to a thriving business. Protyre provide coverage across South and South West of England. Nationally operating out of centres across the UK they have over 1,700 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
As the Protyre Assistant Centre Manager you will be vital to the growth and success of the Centre and you must be passionate about Customer Service. You will be one of the prime representatives with Customers ensuring they enjoy the very best experience so they return time and time again.
A successful Protyre Assistant Centre Manager possesses a broad range of skills and abilities including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
• Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
• The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
Protyre Assistant Centre Managers have:
• Either Automotive Sales or Assistant Service Manager experience
• A strong understanding of car technology
• Demonstrable ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to coach and mentor the team.
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable
• A full UK driving licence is essential
Protyre are a successful independent nationwide growing business who employ the best people.
If you want to join and become part of our growing and dynamic team please apply now.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, parts, aftersales, tyres, manager, centre manager, management,