Protyre have an excellent position available for an Assistant Centre Manager in Salisbury.
Protyre are a successful independent nationwide growing business who employ the best people.
Operating nationally, they have over 1,500 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
As the Protyre Assistant Centre Manager you will be vital to the growth and success of the Centre and be passionate about Customer Service. Your primary accountabilities are to assist the manager in optimizing the performance of the centre whilst maintaining customer satisfaction, adhering to company procedures and maintain the performance of the team. You will be one of the prime representatives with Customers ensuring they enjoy the very best experience, so they return time and time again.
A successful Protyre Assistant Centre Manager possesses a broad range of skills and abilities including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
• Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
• The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
Protyre Assistant Centre Managers have either
• Automotive Sales or Assistant Service Manager experience and have a strong understanding of car technology.
• Demonstrate an ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to coach and mentor the team.
• Knowledge of health & safety is also desirable.
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
If you want to join and become part of this growing and dynamic team, please apply now.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, retail, body repair, fitter, centre, manager, cars, vehicles, tyres, assistant manager, supervisor, parts,