Protyre have an excellent position for an experienced automotive professional to take the role of Assistant Centre Manager in Gloucester.
Protyre is part of Micheldever Tyre Services Limited and is the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK employing approximately 1,900 employees. At Protyre their aim is to “lead the way”. Visit any one of their depots and you will see a hive of activity as their highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide Customers with a valued service to make a difference. Protyre have built success on the back of their professionalism and are now operating across an expanding UK network of 143 centres.
As an Assistant Centre Manager you will:
• Assist the Centre Manager in the operation and daily running of the depot.
• Play a key part in the Centre targets including key performance targets.
• Oversee the maintenance of stock values within the centre.
• Implement and enforce company procedures and policies.
• Offer excellent customer service.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities as Assistant Centre Manager will include:
• Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
• Maintenance of documents in adhering to company procedures.
• Maximise workflow through the workshop to achieve efficiencies.
• Create and foster a positive customer service experience.
• Assist with training and mentoring of employees.
To be successful for the role of Assistant Centre Manager you will have:
• Assistant Service Manager or aftersales experience
• A strong understanding of car technology
• An ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to coach and mentor the team
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
• Excellent salary with bonus, pension, staff discounts
• An average of 45 hours per week
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• 32 days annual leave including Bank Holidays rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
Join this dynamic team and help Protyre continue their success story of going from strength to strength.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, centre manager, aftersales, parts, tyres,