Protyre have a vacancy for a fully qualified Assistant Centre Manager for an immediate start in a busy fast fit tyre centre in Bishopsworth, Bristol.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network in 2018.
The Role of Assistant Centre Manager
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within company safety standards, so you will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order.
As an Assistant Centre Manager you will:
• Assist the Centre Manager in the operation and daily running of the depot.
• Play a key part in the Centre targets including key performance targets.
• Oversee the maintenance of stock values within the centre.
• Implement and enforce company procedures and policies.
• Offer excellent customer service.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
• Maintenance of documents in adhering to company procedures.
• Maximise workflow through the workshop to achieve efficiencies.
• Create and foster a positive customer service experience.
• Assist with training and mentoring of employees.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience from a fast fit/main dealer back ground.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable.
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
• Be able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Be able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, retail, body repair, fitter, centre, manager, cars, vehicles, tyres, assistant manager, supervisor, parts,