An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Centre Manager in Brislington, Bristol.
The Role of Assistant Centre Manager
As part of Protyre’s expanding network of Service Centres across the UK, their new centre in Brislington assists with coverage across the South West. Protyre are looking for someone who will deliver great customer service, offer expert advice and a friendly efficient service. They have built success on the back of their professionalism and need to grow their team to support future growth plans during 2018.
As the Assistant Centre Manager, you will be vital to the growth and success of the Centre and be passionate about Customer Service. You will be the prime representative with Customers, ensuring they enjoy the very best experience so they return time and time again.
• Assist the Centre Manager in the operation and daily running of the tyre centre.
• Play a key part in the Centre targets including key performance targets.
• The maintenance of stock values.
• The implementation of company procedures and policies.
• Offer excellent customer service.
• Promote our brand in a professional and sales focused manner.
• Participate in employee training and mentoring.
Protyre Assistant Centre Managers have:
• Assistant Service Manager experience
• A strong understanding of car technology
• Demonstrable ability to achieve sales
• The ability to maintain the highest levels of customer service and quality of work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to assist with the coaching and mentoring of the team
• Knowledge of health & safety is also desirable
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• Competitive basic rates of pay.
• 24 days annual leave increasing with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
Join Protyre and help them continue their success story of going from strength to strength.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, parts, aftersales, tyres, manager, centre manager, management, assistant manager, supervisor,