Lighting Control Systems - Area Sales Manager
£38,000 - £45,000 (Based on experience) + Bonus, Vehicle, Incentives & Career Progression Opportunities
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's most ambitious market leaders of solutions and services for lighting control systems.
Due to expansion, this is a superb opportunity for an experienced area sales manager to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated team. Sales professionals at a more junior level with a lighting background looking to progress their career are also encouraged to apply. You will find yourself in a dynamic environment where ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps moving forward and looking ahead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project quotations
- Key account management
- Customer visits, both on and offsite
- Provide technical advice & support
- Taking variety of highly technical projects from initial concept & design through to completion
- Liaising with clients to provide solutions on new and existing solutions
- Provide ongoing updates and improvements to existing systems
- Implement innovative solutions
- Attend project and progress reviews to identify pertinent issues and required actions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong technical knowledge of lighting, able to advise other disciplines regarding aspects of their design as it impacts electrical engineering issues
- Demonstrate a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a confident and determined approach
- Support on-going continuous improvement initiatives including the development of control system processes
- Proactively and energetically interact in a cross-functional team environment and be open minded to new ideas and concepts
- Willingness to travel
- All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading nationally recognised organisation.
Falcon Recruitment Services are one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, specialising within the built environment industry. We place all levels of personnel, up to Directorship level across the UK and internationally.