We are currently seeking a Customer Service Apprentice to join our client’s busy Head Office in Wakefield.
Our client is a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire. They have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several the world’s leading motor brands and have further plans for expansion in the near future.
The comprehensive apprenticeship programme offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive training, as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience.
As a Customer Service Administrator Apprentice, you will have the following responsibilities:
• The first point of contact for customer enquiries
• Communicating with a broad customer base face-to-face, via telephone and email
• Selling benefits through a sales process
• Liaising with other departments
• Processing bookings for the Service Department
• Administration within customer service and car administration departments.
• Adhering to manufacturer requirements through audit and paperwork completed
• You will be required to access Wakefield College to complete the business administration / customer service apprenticeship programme.
This role will suit an ambitious individual with a passion for customer service and a desire to develop and progress their career. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
• Polite and courteous manner
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Hardworking, punctual and reliable
• Forward thinking and the ability to be proactive and use own initiative
• Must have a ‘can do’ attitude
• Basic knowledge of computers and computer programmes (EG: Microsoft Office)
• At least 16 years of age
• 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths, English essential. Science and ICT are desirable.
• Must NOT be in full time education or hold a qualification of level 4 or higher
• During the first year of your apprenticeship, you will be paid £3.50 per hour in accordance with the National Minimum Wage rate from April 2017. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
• Working hours: 37.5 hours Monday-Friday. Between the hours of 8am – 6pm (please note that anyone over the age of 18 may be offered the opportunity to work over 40 hours per week).
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, cars, dealership, sales, admin, apprentice, apprenticeship, aftersales, service, customer, advisor,