Air Conditioning Service / Installation Engineer required due to for our client based in Sevenoaks. Our client who are Specialists in installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning units in and around the London area. Currently looking for an Air Conditioning service / Installation engineer due to expansion in 2019.
The work will mainly be based towards the installation of a range of commercial air conditioning units systems within commercial environments such as restaurants, hotels, funeral parlours and care home. The most ideal candidate would be based within the Kent or London area, with previous experience installing and servicing A/C units and working with a range of brands for example Daikin, Fujitsu, Hitachi, LG, Mitsubishi and Samsung.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will need to have an F-Gas 2079 certificate and a full UK driving license. It would be advantageous to have a Level 2/3 NVQ or C&G in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heat Pumps and / or 17th Edition wiring.
Air Conditioning Service / Install Engineer Position Overview
* Carrying out service and installations duties mainly within the Kent and London area
* Installing a wide range wide of different Air conditioning systems such as VRV, VRF, Splits and Cold Rooms.
* Main duties consist of Installing, service and maintenance duties.
* Nights away may occur due to business needs
Air Conditioning Service / Install Engineer Position Requirements
* 2 Years of experience within Air Conditioning
* Proven air conditioning service and installation experience
* NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in Air Conditioning (Desirable)
* Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
Air Conditioning Service / Install Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary all Down to Experience
* Overtime available
* 40 Hour week
* 28 Days Holiday
* Company Vehicle
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment