Aftersales Manager Oxford
One of our major clients a leading Franchised Dealership are looking to appoint an experienced Aftersales Manager at one of their busy dealerships in Oxford.
You will have a proven track record of success at managing a large busy Franchised Aftersales department ,you will be an excellent people manager with good organisational skills, ensuring that all processes are adhered to and that the department runs smoothly. You will also be responsible for delivering the highest levels of Customer Care and ensure that all productivity and financial targets are achieved.
This highly respected Motor Retail group pride themselves in offering one of the best working environments in the industry and excel in the training and development of all its staff. The role will encompass the following
- Managing all aspects of the Aftersales Departments
- Develop and motivate the team of technicians and service advisors
- Work closely with the sales department to deliver outstanding customer care
- Adhere to Manufacturer policies and training
- Support the General Manager
- OTE circa 45k Depending on experience.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements