Accounts Controller required in Surrey.
- £18k - £20k Basic + bonus
- Surrey Area
- National Fleet Company
Our client is a National Vehicle Leasing Company in Surrey, who is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Controller.
This is a full time role, the working hours are Monday - Friday 08:30-17:00. In return for this, the ideal candidate will receive a generous salary of £20,000.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- To take responsibility for the processing of all banking activities of the group including preparation /processing of BACS.
- Responsibility for maintaining analysed cashbook and daily bank reconciliation's.
- To provide assistance in administering ad hoc sales invoices/credits and purchase ledger invoices/credits as required.
- To assist in allocation of cash receipts, including administration of auction houses receipts.
- To provide assistance in administering collection of amounts receivable (sales ledger) as required.
- Responsibility for petty cash and preparation of posting journal.
- General assistance to finance department at month end as directed by supervisor, in order to support reporting of accurate financial information to deadlines.
- -General administration within the finance department.
To apply please send your current CV quoting Accountant J85598, or for more details call Michael Banyard at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details