You may remember Unipart as the company that revolutionised the automotive parts industry in the 1970s. Unipart is different company today with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. The Unipart Group is an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Position: Account Support Manager
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000 per annum plus car / car allowance
About the role:
This is a fast-paced role, working directly with our client Sky, and with lots of internal stakeholders. You will need a lot of energy and a strong track record of building relationships with your clients. Working for the Account Manager, you will support the Sky account team in the management of the UL and Sky partnership.
The purpose of this role is to ensure commercial integrity of the UL / Sky business through adherence to UL's Change Control process and to ensure that key initiatives are delivered in a timely manner. The role includes providing a primary customer contact point, coordination and design of new business offerings, monitoring and maintenance of supply partner performance, monitoring and maintenance of key performance metrics (incl. risk and reward methodologies), monitoring and reporting on service adherence, and commercial issue resolution.
- Manage the Sky relationship with a specific focus on the direct to home services and related Sky stakeholders
- Manage the operational relationships with, and contractual compliance of, key internal and external vendors (third parties)
- Manage a robust structure of operational and strategic governance
- Support successful delivery of change and new initiatives to deliver service enhancements and / or cost reductions
- Create business cases and propositions to support the continued growth of the Sky account
- Support commercial negotiation with suppliers
- Ensure key service measures are delivered and understood by Sky including managing and maintaining robust SLA results management, service credit / bonus management, and requisite operational mitigation processes
- Maintain and manage robust documentation of key commercial activities and ensuring that requisite audit trails exist to allow downstream accessibility and to protect UL's commercial wellbeing (including contract terms, business cases, key intercompany communications, etc.)
- Graduate or equivalent - experience at operating at a senior level
- Advanced communications skills - verbal, written (documents) and presentation
- Numerate and able to quickly understand and accurately manipulate numeric information
- Ability to understand, build, and negotiate viable commercial positions
- Flexibility and ability to deal with change - ability to work under pressure in a challenging and constantly changing environment
- Proven experience of developing effective relationships with clients
- Meticulous document management and archiving skills
You may have experience of the following: Account Support Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, etc