Micheldever Tyre Services are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their Tyre Distribution team in Winnall, Winchester.
One in every five tyres replaced in the UK will have been distributed by Micheldever Tyre Services, the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer. Working for Micheldever Tyre Services opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
As an operative you will report directly to the Shift Manager and your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the receiving and dispatching of tyres.
• Loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Stock storage.
• Picking orders.
• General housekeeping of the warehouse.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
• Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Have a keen eye for details and be literate and numerate.
• Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety practices within the working environment.
Additional desirable (not required) qualities
• Experience of warehouse working.
• Reach and Counter balance forklift truck experience.
• Previous knowledge of working with tyres
Hours: 45 hours per week Monday to Friday varying between the hours 06.00 and 17.30 or 09:00 -18:30 and you will be required to work six Saturdays a year for stock takes.
Salary: £17550 plus additional monthly payment for Qualified Forklift Truck Drivers
So if you are not looking simply for a job but are genuinely looking to develop a long term career with a forward thinking and expanding company then Micheldever Tyres would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
distribution, warehouse, operative, logistics