Protyre are currently recruiting for an MOT Technician / Mechanic to join their Warwick team. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career journey to develop a sustainable successful career with a proactive company.
Protyre operate nationally out of 108 centres with approximately 1,500 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
The Role of MOT Technician / Mechanic
Protyre’s aim is to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction. Working within the Protyre safety standards, you will need to:
• Maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order.
• Be an approved MOT Tester with VOSA
• Have an NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds part three or equivalent.
• Applicants should have a full UK driving licence.
Working in Protyre’s well equipped workshop you will be responsible for:
• Carrying out repairs and servicing on vehicles from a wide range of manufactures.
• Tyre, brake and exhaust fitting.
• Class 4 and 7 MOT Inspections and repairs.
• Diagnosis of electrical and mechanical vehicle malfunctions.
• Performing work as outlined.
As MOT Technician / Mechanic you must be able to demonstrate
• Excellent customer liaison skills
• The ability to sell an array of available services
• A flexible and positive approach
• The ability to efficiently work under pressure
• You are a keen team player
• A focus on providing excellent customers service
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• An eye for detail
• Literacy and numeracy
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, car, vehicle, repair, maintenance, workshop, bodyshop, technician, mechanic,