Qualified Vehicle Technician needed across the UK, call for more information.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 basic plus bonus
We are currently recruiting for Technician’s across the UK some example locations are as follows: Hertfordshire, Cheshire, Yorkshire, Birmingham, West Midlands, Nottingham, Leicester, East Midlands, Slough, Bromley, Kent, Surrey, South East, Devon, South West, Coventry, Warwickshire, Maidstone, Essex, Stanstead, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Luton, Liverpool, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Blackburn, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Our client is seeking a fully trained Technician to join their already successful motor trade team working within a busy prestige main car dealer. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times.
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Main Dealership (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Full, UK Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
If you are interested in this position or require more information please call Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915.