Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 basic DOE, £30,000 OTE
Technician role now available in York offering a excellent basic salary and bonus structure for a family run dealership. Our client is well known for providing a fantastic bonus structure and also provide full training with excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
- Carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work on vehicles to a high standard
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of premium cars
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues
- Complete repair and service records and other appropriate activities the Workshop Controller and Service Manager required
- Actively support company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3
- A full and valid and clean UK driving licence
- Committed to providing first class customer service
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details Prior dealership experience would be preferred but not essential
- Ideally 3 years’ experience as a qualified Technician
- Flexible approach to working hours essential
- Experience as an MOT tester would be advantageous
If you are interested in this position or require more information please call Holt Recruitment on 01202 552915 / 0845 8338007.