Vehicle Technician/Fitter, Bradford
Salary up to £25,000 DOE
Mechanic/Fitter required for or client, a Prestige Independent Dealership in Bradford.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To fit wheel and tyres of varying sizes to vehicles
• Wiring in lights and additional LED lighting
• Build up and fit grills and exterior panels
• Fit / maintain / repair exhaust systems
• Fit / maintain / repair / lift / drop suspension
• Wire in electric / heated seats
• Remove and refit interior trim work, including seats, door panels, roof linings etc.
• Basic welding
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum of Level 2 qualified. MET or ATA qualifications are desirable but not essential.
• Experience of working in a dealership environment (desirable)
• Experience of working in an automotive repair and maintenance environment (essential)
• Ability to pay attention to detail and be proud of your work.
Apply now with your full CV to Jono Neill at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference PRS13269
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Workshop | Maintenance | Technician | Mechanic | Cars & Light Vehicles | Prestige | Bradford | West Yorkshire