Technician required in Ferndown
Salary: dependent on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturdays on a rota basis
Our Client is looking for an experienced Technician to join their Main Dealer.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Technician, have their own tools and have experience within a Workshop Environment. Although not essential, an MOT Licence is preferred.
To be a success in this role, you will possess
• The capability of working to the highest quality standards;
• Great team player and communication skills;
• Full Driving Licence;
• Main Dealer experience preferable but not essential;
• Experience in the Brand would be an advantage;
• VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential;
• Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3.
To apply, please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting ref: PRS13389
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Technician | Car | Dealership| Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Workshop | Mechanic | MOT Tester | Ferndown | Dorset | Tech