Vehicle Technician required in Douglas, Isle of Man
**RELOCATION PACKAGE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES**
Generous salary and incentive programme dependant on skills and experience.
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with alternate Saturday mornings
My Client is a family owned organisation where people matter. They’re a long established business which has grown substantially in recent years and are looking for highly skilled Technicians to strengthen the Service Department team.
As a Vehicle Technician you will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. A Vehicle Technician has technical knowledge and a professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency/productivity targets, run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
- Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
- Experience in the brand would be an advantage
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3 essential
Technicians will receive a competitive base salary with the potential to earn bonus with an excellent bonus structure in place plus additional benefits within the company
For more information on this vacancy please contact Hollie Lambert at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS12751
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Service & Aftersales | Workshop | Technician | Mechanic | Douglas | Isle of Man | Technician | Mechanic | MOT | Workshop | Repair | Service & Repair | UK