Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Administrator required in Swansea.
Salary: Up to £18,720 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Sales Administrator for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Swansea
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Vehicle Sales Administrator with our client’s franchise approved car dealership based in Swansea!
The role will entail working closely with the Sales Manager and sales team to make sure all administration for the Sales Department is done efficiently and accurately.
• Invoicing vehicles.
• Updating vehicle records.
• Taxing vehicles.
• Liaising with Departments on the location of vehicles.
• Making sure all records are kept accurate and organised.
• Liaising with the team to make sure the customer is kept up to date at all area of the process.
• Completing timesheets.
The successful candidate would be able to deliver the very highest level of administrative support through strong communication skills, very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft products and database packages (CDK preferable). Experience working as a Vehicle Sales Administrator would be essential at this stage.
For your hard work our client is offering…
• Starting basic salary between £7.50-9 per hour (£15,600-18,720 per annum).
• 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
• Contributory workplace pension scheme.
• Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
• Fantastic long-term career prospects with an established business in the local region.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm with a half hour lunch break.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J70112 - Sales Administrator, Swansea.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.