Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Parts Telesales Advisor required in Hereford.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Parts Telesales Advisor for Motor Factor Company - Hereford
Our client, a large Motor Factor Company established in the Hereford region, are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Vehicle Parts Telesales Advisor for their busy Telesales Department.
Reporting to the Branch Manager and working as part of a team, you will deal with a high volume of calls from our client’s trade and retail customers who want to place an order or need quotes on their product range. You must use your sales skills, vehicle parts knowledge and customer relationship ability to achieve daily individual sales and profit targets and to pro-actively maintain and develop the branch sales and profitability by value added selling and enhancing customer relationships.
• Able to provide exceptional customer service to ensure high customer satisfaction and install customer confidence.
• Ability to react well under pressure and manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
• Skills in effective verbal, listening and written communication to consult with customers, understand issues and recommend solutions.
• Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others to include customers, vendors, employees and the public.
• Good IT skills to fully utilise our client’s electronic parts catalogues and product look-up systems
Strong and stable vehicle parts experience, ideally within another motor factor business, is essential at this stage.
For your hard effort our client is offering:
• Starting salary between £18/22,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
• Overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
• Fantastic long term career prospects with a growing business.
The hours worked are 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2/3 Saturdays 8:30-12:00. All Saturday work is paid at the overtime rate.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting Job Ref: J72266, Hereford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.