USED CAR SALES MANAGER,
Prestige Christchurch Main Dealer are looking for a Used Car Sales Manager to join their team
The Used Car Sales Manager
As a Used Sales Manager you will lead, motivate and drive your team to provide customer service excellence, whilst delivering against the organisations key performance indicators.
Within the role of Used Car Sales Manager you will work closely with other departments and will be hands on with the day to day running of the site, to achieve the highest standards set by the Group and the Brand.
To be a success in this role you will need to possess;
- A proven track record in automotive sales and be able to demonstrate impressive results by increasing sales performance, profitability and operating efficiency;
- The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to consistently exceed our customer satisfaction, volume and profitability objectives;
- Strong communication, organisational and negotiation skills with a high level of self motivation;
- Ability to comply with SAF qualifications and FCA regulations;
- Full UK Driving Licence.
As Used Car Sales Manager you will receive a competitive salary plus a competitive bonus structure and some great additional benefits including:
- 22 days annual leave,
- Opportunity to join the company Pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Discounts on vehicle, service and parts purchases
- Company Car with private mileage Fuel Allowance
Core hours for a Used Sales Manager position are typically 08.00 to 18.00 and the position requires you to work weekends.