Tyre Technician / Fitter
- Job Reference: 10550
- Date Posted: 19 May 2017
- Recruiter: eRecruitSmart
- Website: http://www.erecruitsmart.co.uk/
- Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Fast Fit, Service
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Protyre have a vacancy for a Tyre Technician / Fitter at Walkers Syston Branch in Leicester.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With 104 centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chain of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter for Protyre you will be working in a well-equipped workshop and be responsible for:
• Being competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintaining the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensuring the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Delivering excellent customer service.
• Adhering to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carrying out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Your responsibilities as Tyre Technician / Fitter will include:
• Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Basic service and repairs on all vehicles.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology part 2 or equivalent an advantage
• Experience in Fast Fit environment an advantage but not essential
• Excellent customer service.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
As Tyre Technician / Fitter for Protyre you will work an average of 45 hours per week. There is a salary on offer of £17,000 to £19,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!