Protyre have a new vacancy for a fully qualified Truck Tyre Technician / Fitter at their Denton’s Kingstown Centre in Carlisle.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network by a further 20% this year.
Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits. Protyre has a reputation for the great service to the local community with a team that prides themselves on the level of service they provide to Customers.
The Role of Truck Tyre Technician / Fitter
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction. As a Truck Tyre Technician you will:
• Be competent in tyre fitting in particular Agricultural Vehicles.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Responsibilities as Truck Tyre Technician / Fitter will include:
• Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Relevant Truck Qualification for Roadside Breakdown
• Excellent customer service.
• Full Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, lorry, van, technician, mechanic, maintenance, repair, workshop, fast fit, tyres, truck, hgv, fitter,