Our client is a superb car dealership group and we have an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Sales Administrator to join their team in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
This new position is for a prestigious car dealership group who have established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service.
The Role of Trainee Sales Administrator
If you consider yourself to be a motivated team player who is looking to build a career for yourself within a company that really takes care of their employees, then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Trainee Sales Administrator, you will receive ongoing support and training and your role will be to ensure that all paperwork on behalf of the Sales department is completed efficiently and accurately with strict adherence to Company Policy.
You will be situated in the Sales Showroom and will report to the head Sales Administrator.
Responsibilities as Trainee Sales Administrator:
* Raise cheques and paperwork for taxation of both new and used vehicles
* Deal with consignment notes / invoices received from manufacturers
* Create and maintain an accurate and comprehensive record of all vehicles
* Check that all documents relating to the transaction are present and complete
* Updating manufacturers system / stock listing
* Ensure that all telephone enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently
* Attend any training courses / sessions to keep up to date with new procedures / technology
To be considered for this role of Trainee Sales Administrator, you must:
* Have a good level of education to A level standard
* Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Be numerate and pay attention to detail
* Have exceptional customer service and people skills
* Be driven and eager to learn
* Be conversant with computer systems and Microsoft Office, IT Literacy is extremely important for this role.
For this role of Trainee Sales Administrator you will receive a basic salary of £13,000 to £14,000 per annum depending on experience, as well as excellent career progression opportunities within a stable working environment and a successful company.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Trainee Sales Administrator will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment and ensure your contact numbers and residential address details are on your CV.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, Administrator, IT, Literacy, Tax, Taxation, Invoice, Document, Vehicles, Technology, Stock, Retail,