Protyre has an excellent position available for a Tyre Technician / Fitter in Tiers Cross, Pembrokeshire.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With 104 centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chain of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017.
Their ethos is simple, that Protyre want to deliver the very best customer experience in everything they do. They have built success on the back of their professionalism and need to grow their team to support future growth plans
As a Tyre Technician you will:
• Be competent in fast fit repairs on all makes of vehicles
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
• Basic service and repairs on all vehicles
Skills and Experience Required:
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3 or equivalent.
• 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
• Excellent customer service.
• Clean Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
The successful applicant for the role of Tyre Technician / Fitter:
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison skills
• Have the ability to sell an array of available services
• With a flexible and positive approach you should be able to efficiently work under pressure.
• You should be a keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• You will need an eye for detail and must be literate and numerate
• Applicants should have a full UK driving licence
• Experience in exhaust and brake fitting would be advantageous
Protyre offer an excellent salary with bonus and benefits.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fitter, tyre, technician, mechanic, fast fit, repairs, vehicle, maintenance,