Protyre has a vacancy for a Delivery Driver for an immediate start at a busy fast fit tyre centre warehouse in Swindon.
Protyre are part of the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK and have a clear vision to “lead the way”. Their competitive advantage rests with the quality of people they employ within their business who share the Protyre vision and who add value to a thriving business. Visit any one of their depots and you will see a hive of activity as Protyre’s highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide Customers with a valued service to make a difference.
The role of Delivery Driver
Reporting to the Centre Manager you will be required to provide an efficient and effective customer service.
As a key member of the Protyre team you will:
• Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Complete order picking and assist with stock counts.
• Assisting customers at collection points.
• General housekeeping of the warehouse when required.
• Completion of associated paperwork.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
• Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
• Full and valid UK Driving Licence.
• Experience in manual handling and heavy lifting.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Have a keen eye for details and be literate and numerate.
• Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
• Local area knowledge is essential.
In the role of Delivery Driver you will work an average of 45 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours 07.00 – 16.30 and Saturday 08.30 – 12.00. There is a good salary on offer, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Driver, warehouse, driving, transport, logistics,