Looking to employ a Strip Fitter / MET Technician to join a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre
Locations – Erith / Dartford
Salaries - £14 p/h - £16 p/h + Bonus
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Strip Fitter / MET to join a highly respected Accident Repair Centre.
- Dealing with prestige and volume brands you must be productive but also work to a good standard.
- Manufacturer approvals and Insurance contracts keep this site very busy.
- State of the art Bodyshop with modern facilities.
- Immediate start available.
Based in a bodyshop environment the M.E.T technician role requires you to strip and fit damaged panels, interior trim, minor mechanical / electrical parts from vehicles involved in road accidents.
You must hold a City Guilds / NVQ qualification or time served equivalent and be able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques. Ideally you will be ATA accredited in Strip Fitter/MET Technician.
The bodyshop can be a fast paced environment and therefore requires a team player who can use their own initiative to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this position or require more information please call Holt Recruitment on 01202 552915 or 0845 8338007.