Reporting in to the General Sales Manager, the successful Showroom Manager will be responsible for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products as well as retaining chassis profit. Your responsibilities will also include:
What are we looking for?
- Assisting in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
- Securing finance business using approved providers.
- Ensuring F & I policies are followed by all employees when using finance and insurance products.
- Ensuring that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales employees are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market.
As our ideal Showroom / Business Manager, you be an outstanding salesperson and have up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry. You will also:
Rewards & Benefits:
- Have an ability to build exceptional customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions.
- Have the ability to mentor and develop others while being regarded as a member of a team.
- Have an understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance.
In return for your hard work as a Showroom/Business Manager, you be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a range of excellent rewards including a company car, workplace pension, staff discounts, 22 days’ annual holiday.