Senior Vehicle Technician
- Job Reference: J7562
- Date Posted: 7 September 2017
- Recruiter: Autotech Recruit
- Website: http://autotechrecruit.co.uk/
- Location: Wolverhampton
- Salary: £24,000 to £26,000
- Sector: Aftersales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Job Title: Senior Vehicle Technician
Pay: £24K to £26K - OTE £30K - dependant on experience
Hours: 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays 8am 1pm
Holidays: 20 days pa plus 8 bank holidays
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Senior Vehicle Technician to work for a well-established main dealer group in the Wolverhampton area. The Senior Vehicle Technician would be asked to complete the following duties:
• Minimum of 5 years on car and light commercial vehicles.
• The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment.
• Great communication skills.
• Hold NVQ level 3 qualification or above (or similar qualification)
This Vehicle Technician should also have the following experience and qualifications:
• Minimum City & Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years, experience as a Vehicle Technician
• Good communicator, with excellent customer service skills
This role requires the successful individual to have a full UK driving license and have their own vehicle and tools, all specialist tools will be provided.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV directly to melanie.caves autotech.co.uk