Roadside Vehicle Technician
- Job Reference: J7306
- Date Posted: 31 July 2017
- Recruiter: Autotech Recruit
- Website: http://autotechrecruit.co.uk/
- Location: Chelmsford, Essex
- Salary: £29,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Roadside Assistance & Recovery
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Job Title: Roadside vehicle Technician
Salary: £25000 basic plus out of hours Bonus and attendance Bonus (minimum OTE £29k)
Shifts: 48 hours per week, shift work, including evenings and weekends, Monday-Sunday
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, life assurance Attendance Bonus, Mobile phone, eye care vouchers, Flu vaccination, broadband contributions, Private health care and Lunch allowance.
We are looking for a Roadside Technician based in Essex. Our client is a leading insurance roadside assistance business, operating throughout the UK. Our Roadside Technician should have the ability to complete the following duties:
• To attend all breakdowns as requested by the Operations Centre within the requisite time period.
• To effect all repairs efficiently, competently, and to the correct standard
• To maintain and develop skills in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance
• To make full use of all equipment and training provided to ensure maximum roadside repair rate.
• To inform the Operations Centre of the outcome of each job to request further assistance if required.
• The ability to monitor, manage and control stock levels
• To have the ability to execute technical assistance in a professional manner
• To ensure all warranty and goodwill procedures are followed, and all paperwork to be completed in a timely manner
This Roadside Technician should also have the following knowledge and experience including:
• 5+ years evidence as a motor technician (essential) BMW
• Excellent fault finding skills (essential)
• Excellent interpersonal skills (essential)
• Experience of diagnostic equipment
• Experience of dealing with customers on a face to face basis
This role desires the successful individual to be ATA Master Technician accredited (but not essential), hold a City & Guilds Level 1, 2 + 3 (or equivalent) and a clean, full UK driving license.
Please contact Lee Parr Autotech Recruit
did you know that our division, Autotech Training, offers Level 3 Award in MOT Test Centre Management courses and MOT Annual Training and Assessment? Speak to us for more information.