We have an excellent position for a Dealership Reception Host to work at our clients’ car showroom in Gatwick.
This is a highly successful dealer group who have been owned and is run by the same family for three generations. At their Gatwick dealership, they sell new and used Honda vehicles with up to 60 cars on the forecourt. With Service, Parts and Smart Repair departments on site this is very busy environment.
The ethos of the company is absolute stability. With low staff turnover, they pride themselves not only on providing high quality, affordable cars, but also on being a fair and honest employer. Their business is based on integrity, trust and respect for customers, with whom they aim to build lasting relationships.
As a Reception Host your main duties will be:
• Answering all incoming calls in a timely, professional and confident manner.
• Assisting in finding the right information and directing customers in a professional manner.
• Taking clear messages and deliver them in an efficient way if the member of staff is not available.
• Helping with Sales enquiry management, recording all enquiries as and when they come into the business in conjunction with the company’s and manufacturer requirements.
• Maintaining an ongoing rapport with all clients and visitors.
• Setting up a handover process to ensure the customer receives an excellent experience.
• Organising appropriate cover where necessary, e.g. lunch, holidays, whilst covering other team members.
• Supporting other team members with ad hoc duties, organising refreshments etc.
• Ensuring customers are offered refreshments on arrival and while with sales people or awaiting service or parts.
• Understanding and promoting the internal and manufacturer customer satisfaction programmes.
• Carrying out ad hoc administrative duties as required.
• Maintaining a high standard of personal appearance.
• Attending training courses as deemed necessary by management.
• Ensuring that all dealership procedures, policies, and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to.
• Maintaining a reasonable knowledge of the marques.
• Assisting all departments with filing duties in a reasonable order to dealership and manufacture standards.
To be successful for the role of Reception Host you must have a good telephone manner and great personality.
You must have excellent communication skills, speak fluent English and have the right to work in the UK. Your personality is what makes the role varied when speaking to all types of customers
This is a super role if you are seeking career progression with a great company. There is a salary on offer for the role of Reception Host of £18,000 per annum and plus a small element of a bonus taking your salary up to an OTE of £20,000, depending on customer satisfaction results.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, cars, dealership, showroom, reception, vehicles, retail, bookings, advisor, customer service,