Protyre have an excellent position available for a Commercial Truck Tyre Technician / Fitter in Poulton, Lancashire.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With 108 centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chain of fast fit and mechanical centres, with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017.
Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits. As a national company Protyre retains a reputation within the local community for great service. The Protyre team pride themselves on being the best, providing a fast, efficient, quality service to Customers.
As a Truck Tyre Technician your duties will include:
• Working at our Commercial Customer’s premises to fit or repair truck tyres.
• Complete work to a high standard.
• Carry out servicing and repairs.
• You will need to be available to respond to out of hours calls and attend roadside.
• Support your Manager by adhering to all health and safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain good house-keeping routines
• Providing our customers with expert customer care.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of tyre fitting and knowledge of truck fitting and management.
• Knowledge of car and truck tyres, and trained in roadside breakdown would be an advantage.
• You will need to be organised and have good customer service skills.
• You will need to have a full and valid UK driving licence.
• You should have a flexible and positive approach.
• You must be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
In the role of Commercial Truck Tyre Technician / Fitter you will work an average of 45 hours per week on a rota basis and there is on offer a good salary plus bonus.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fitter, tyre, technician, mechanic, fast fit, repairs, vehicle, maintenance,