Parts Advisor Gloucester
Our client is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their growing team
- They offer a very competitive salary package with an outstanding bonus potential and on target earnings of 25,000 (Depending on level of experience).
- Your will receive 29 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years service increases to 31 days.
- You must have 2 years experience within a Parts Advisor position
- As part of your development they will provide you with training and enrol you on to their sales courses relevant to the position for selling vehicles and all related products, this will ensure you maximise your earning potential. All training will be fully funded.
- Opportunities to progress your career through internal promotion for top performers.