Transaction Manager Required for Busy Main Dealer in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
£15k Basic, £45k OTE
Full Time, Permanent
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Automotive Transaction Manager to join our client's busy and successful prestigious car dealership
The role will involve:
- Working to FSA regulations, promoting and arranging finance and insurance products
- Supporting and motivating the Sales team
- Providing quotations for customers and seeing each deal through to point of handover
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and that every customer is aware of the products available
- Stacking deals, assisting the Sales Manager in the general running of the sales team
We are looking for a candidate with strong interpersonal skills, approachable to both customers and colleagues, keen to be in the buzz of the showroom dealing with customers on a daily basis whilst maintaining the high level of professionalism and customer service expected from a prestigious dealership.
The successful candidate will have excellent motivational skills and be able to drive the performance of the sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity - to apply please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference: PRS13457
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter @ProgressRecruit!
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Showroom | Finance | Business Manager | Transaction Manager | F & I | Retail | Car Sales | Jobs | Career | Bury St Edmunds | Suffolk