Up to £18,000 Basic + OTE of £23,000
Standard Motor Trade Hours
My client, a successful and thriving main dealership in Peterborough is looking for a customer-orientated Service Advisor to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that values their staff and customers, and can provide a stable and friendly working environment. To be considered for this role you must be passionate, driven, and have previous experience of working for a main dealer.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Booking customers vehicles in for Service, MOT or repair
- Advising on any work required along with any additional costs
- Arranging collection/delivery of cars and providing courtesy cars when necessary
- Invoicing and taking payments
- Advising on warranty issues and advisory notes
If this sounds like your ideal role, then please do not delay in applying!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.