Automotive Parts Advisor
Up to £22,000 Basic + Bonus
Mon-Fri: 8.30AM-6.00PM, 1 in 2 Sat AM
Are you a personable, approachable and hard working individual? Do you have experience working as a Parts Advisor? If the answer to these questions is YES! Then I want to hear from you!
My client is looking for an experienced and personable Parts Advisor to join their team. They would ideally like someone from a Main Dealer background with some experience of working with Kerridge.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the parts department
- Ordering and booking out parts
- Invoicing and taking payments
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers
- Advising customers on any repair issues and costs
If this sounds like a role that suits you, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.