Automotive Parts Advisor required for a busy main dealership in Croydon.
Salary dependent on experience.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm- Friday + Saturday mornings on a rota.
As a Parts Advisor, your main objective will be to efficiently source and supply vehicle parts to customers, meet agreed targets and deliver an excellent standard of customer care.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Receiving deliveries of parts into the business
- Ensuring that the quantity, quality and documentation are accurate
- Allocating parts accordingly within the storage systems
- Preparing and providing accurate quotations
- Communicating relevant promotional offers in an engaging manner
- Ensuring that the Parts Department is maintained in a manner that is compliant with audit standards
Previous experience in a parts role in the Motor Trade is essential.
To apply for this role, please send your full and up to date CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) quoting ref: PRS13365
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Industry | Motor Trade | Main Dealer | Prestige | Parts | Parts Advisor | Parts Rep | Parts Administrator | Customer Service | Front of House | Job | Career | Croydon | Surrey