Our Client is looking for an experienced Paint Sprayer / Prepper.
£10 p/h - £13 p/h (DOE)
Permanent, full time.
The successful candidate will have current or recent experience within the Bodyshop environment, as well as be fully qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
You will hold a high standard in your workmanship as well as be able to work to deadlines and targets set.
• Sanding and levelling body shells after metal work has been completed
• Masking of alloys and any other areas of the vehicle ahead of painting
• Assist with mixing paints to ensure an exact match is created
• Strip small parts from vehicles when required ahead of painting
• Checking for defects after painting has been completed
Due to the nature of this role you will also need to hold a full UK Driving Licence.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS13950
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Jobs | Bodyshop | Bodyshop Technician | Paint Prepper | Kent | Chatham | Medway