Diagnostic Technician required in Tamworth
Prestige Main Dealer
Excellent salary package, £27,000 per annum+ Bonus + Overtime
Working hours - Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm, Saturday morning on a rota basis
Fantastic Diagnostic Technician opportunity available to join a successful Prestige Main Dealer Group at their Tamworth site and progress your career!
The successful candidate will have:
· NVQ level 3 qualification (or equivalent)
· Proven experience of working in a Franchise Dealership.
· Valid MOT Card an advantage
· Excellent customer service skills
· Full UK driving licence
· Be highly motivated, efficient and organised
· You must be used to working in an efficient and process driven environment and possess excellent work ethic
Interviews taking place now - Apply for this vacancy with your full CV quoting Job Reference PRS13493
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Service & Aftersales | Workshop | Technician | Mechanic | Diagnostic Technician | Systems Technician | MOT Tester | RTamworth | Birmingham | West Midlands |