Business Development Manager
Earning between 22k-50k (commission based)
Hours to be confirmed upon registration
My client, a successful and growing warranty provider, is looking to recruit a hard-working Business Development Manager. Benefits include a company pension scheme, private health insurance benefits and an uncapped commission scheme.
The successful candidate must:
- Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to work on their own as well as within a team
- Be well presented and display a professional manner at all times
- Have excellent rapport building skills
- Have good time keeping skills
- Be able to demonstrate a calm and professional attitude at all time
An interest in, or a previous career within the automotive industry would be advantageous.
In the job role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential customers
- Prospecting new business to develop your area
- Present our product range to decision makers
- Work with customer base to ensure we are maximising business potential
- Keep customers up to date with any potential new products or changes
If this sounds like your ideal role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me! Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send over your CV, so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.