Automotive Aftersales Advisor
Up to £21,000 Basic + Bonus
Monday - Friday: 7.30AM-5.00PM or 8.00AM-6.00PM (1 in 3 Saturdays)
My client, a well-established Main Dealer in Huntingdon, is looking to recruit a personable and customer-focused Aftersales Executive. In this role you will be a primary point of contact for customers who require their vehicles servicing/maintaining. The ideal candidate will come from a similar sort of background in Aftersales or Service and be able to prove that they can provide excellent customer service. You must have a driving license to be considered for this role.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Team and the customer
- Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements
- Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method
- Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system; managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles
- Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out and proactively addressing any issues.
If this sounds like your ideal role, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.