- Job Reference: J7051
- Date Posted: 11 September 2017
- Recruiter: Autotech Recruit
- Website: http://autotechrecruit.co.uk/
- Location: Enderby, Leicestershire
- Salary: £20,000 to £24,000
- Sector: Quality & Testing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Job Title: MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician
Location: Leicester LE19
Pay: up to £24K basic, dependant on experience
Hours: Mon -Fri 08:00- 17:00, Saturday morning working 08:00 - 14:00 ( 1 x Saturday off every month)
Benefits: 20 days holidays plus 8 Bank holidays
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced MOT Tester/Vehicle Technician. Our client will consider a Vehicle Technician with a view for providing training to be an MOT Tester.
Our client is a well-established and respected business with a friendly and professional team. Ideal candidate will also be able to support an existing apprentice.
They are looking for a competent MOT Tester/Vehicle technician who is a good team player. A flexible approach is a must to enable the business to continue to give a high level of customer service to carry out the following duties:
• Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
• To conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures.
• Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
• Complete client documentation
• Predominently MOT's but will perform mot repairs and light servicing
This MOT Tester should also have the following experience and qualifications:
• Active and clean DVSA License
• Knowledge on current MOT standards
• Experience in a workshop environment
This role requires the successful individual to have City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in automotive servicing and repair.
You must have a full UK driving license and have their own vehicle and tools.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.
If you believe you have the correct attributes to contribute to the existing team, please email your CV directly to melanie.caves autotechrecruit.co.uk