Protyre are recruiting for a MOT Technician / Mechanic to join their Poole team.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand name for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit tyre centres. Protyre has centres nationwide and have plans to increase their network by a further 20% in 2017, thereby making Protyre one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres.
The Role of MOT Technician / Mechanic
Protyre’s aim is to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within their safety standards so, you will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order. Within this role you will be an approved MOT Tester with VOSA and hold a full licence and a NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds part three or equivalent.
Working in Protyre’s well equipped workshop you will be responsible for:
• Carrying out repairs and servicing on vehicles from a wide range of manufactures.
• Tyre, brake and exhaust fitting.
• Class 4 and 7 MOT Inspections and repairs.
• Diagnosis of electrical and mechanical vehicle malfunctions.
• Performing work as outlined.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a sustainable successful career with a proactive and growing company.
The applicant for the role of MOT Technician / Mechanic must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent customer liaison skills
• Have the ability to sell an array of available services
• With a flexible and positive approach you should be able to efficiently work under pressure
• You are a keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customers service
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• An eye for detail and must be literate and numerate.
Applicants should have a full UK driving licence.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mot, technician, mechanic, vosa, maintenance, repair, workshop, fast fit,