Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Mobile HGV Technician Required in Ashford.
Salary: Up to £33,000 Basic Per annum, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Mobile HGV Technician Required for Commercial Main Dealer - Ashford
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Commercial Vehicle Technician to join our client’s Mobile HGV Technician Team in the Kent area!
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing, and have a good understanding of diagnostics and electronics.
This role will require someone who is comfortable working on Light Commercial Vehicles ( LCV ) and also Heavy Goods Vehicles ( HGV )
• Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
• Overhaul electrical equipment and components
• Welding (if authorised)
• Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties, when suitably qualified
• Control (as directed) the work of Assistant Technicians, Workshop Assistance, and Apprentice Technicians
• Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details
• Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed
• Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
• Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required
• May be required to substitute the Technician in Charge
• Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
• Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
• Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance
• Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology
• Preferably qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties
• Computer literate
Our Client offers a competitive salary package of around £33,000 depending on experience.
Day shifts only with no callout required!
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number. If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in the area please contact Amy.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Amy Edwards quoting J72442, HGV Technician, Ashford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.