If you are an experienced retail professional, then we have an amazing Luxury Store Sales Representative role available for Porsche Design Group.
Porsche Design Group will accept applications from both full time applicants who wish to work 40 hours per week and part-time applications for people who would like to work 24 hours per week.
As Luxury Store Sales Representative with Porsche Design Group, you will be based between the stores at Brompton Road and Knightsbridge. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will meet and greet all customers in a friendly, professional manner and build rapport. By establishing the customer’s needs, you will sell them the appropriate merchandise to suit their lifestyle and needs.
Core specific responsibilities as Luxury Store Sales Representative
• Taking an active part in selling Porsche Design Group luxury merchandise
• Regular participation in product training
• Oriented toward luxury product sales and providing good customer service within the store
• Collecting all relevant customer data in the retail system
• Involvement in the Porsche Design Group clientele concept
• Taking over administrative tasks according to the agreement with the Junior Store Manager
• Assisting with material logistics, merchandise handling, inspection and storage
• Good knowledge of cash and PC system
Core accountabilities as Luxury Store Sales Representative
• Understanding and assisting in the delivery of the Porsche Design Group business strategy and objectives
• Delivering an agreed level of service to internal and external customers, suppliers and business partners
• Taking ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of business requirements
For the role of Luxury Store Sales Representative if you are working 40 hours per week on a rota basis which include weekends, there is a salary on offer of £22,000 per annum. Benefits include 25 days paid holiday and circa £2K sales commission. If you are apply for the part-time hours position working 24 hours per week, the salary on offer is £13,200.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Porsche Design Group. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Store, retail, shop, concession, representative, executive, assistant,