Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HGV Technician/Mechanic Required in Shrewsbury.
Salary: Up to £27,000 Basic, OTE £29,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Night Shift HGV Technician/Mechanic Required for Commercial Main Dealer - Shrewsbury
Night Shift HGV Technician / Mechanic required in Shrewsbury.
39 Hours Tuesday - Friday. Overtime also available. NO mandatory weekends!
Our client is seeking a fully qualified Night Shift HGV Mechanic/Technician to join their Commercial Main Dealer site with a successful team of automotive vehicle technicians in Shrewsbury.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
• Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
• All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
• Resetting of the maintenance system
• Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
• Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
• Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
• Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
• Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
• Dealing with customer queries
• Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
Motor Trade experience is essential as an HGV Technician / Mechanic and only experienced candidates can be considered.
To apply please send your CV to Aaron Hunter quoting J72490, HGV Technician/Mechanic, Shrewsbury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.