Excellent opportunity for an Executive Sales Executive based in Derry / Londonderry
EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVE
Location: Campsie (Derry~Londonderry)
John Mulholland Motors Campsie
A once in a lifetime vacancy has arisen for a experienced salesperson to join the UK's No 1 ŠKODA Retalier 2014 - 2017
John Mulholland Motors has been trading in Northern Ireland for over 27 years and has built up a first class reputation for supplying ŠKODA, Ford and Hyundai vehicles. Our Prestige and UFirst showrooms offer our customers great choice and value.
We are a family business with good old fashioned values. Pride, enthusiasm, effort, skill and every member of staff no matter what position is valued and treated as an individual.
We have just completed a million pound expansion plan and have already added to our team across ŠKODA, Hyundai & Ford.
A new position is now available at our Campsie ŠKODA Showroom for a Sales Professional to join our award winning team.
- To meet and exceed targets and achieve maximum sales by selling vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and necessary products whilst working with Dealer Principal and Sales Managers;
- Naturally build rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs and proactively promote vehicle features and benefits to match those needs;
- Qualify the customer’s needs and present the best match to their requirements;
- Demonstrate and present products to customers, highlighting the distinctive features and benefits;
- Manage and close existing deals while cultivating new opportunities;
- Process all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner with the support of our sales administrators.
- Conduct a personal, structured and professional vehicle handover in accordance with policy and regulations;
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the process, ensuring all customer expectations are met if not exceeded;
- Prospecting for new business in a planned and structured manner;
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Proven track record in vehicle sales with strong negotiating and closing skills.
- Possess a strong determination to succeed and exceed monthly targets
- Be highly motivated
- Be numerate with excellent communication skills
- Be Brand aware with an ability to update knowledge about new products systems and services.
- Possess a total commitment to customer delight
- Hold a current driving license.
This excellent opportunity offers an OTE of £30,000+, a company vehicle and automatic enrollment within the Pension Scheme.
Please forward an up to date CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
We are an equal opportunities employer