We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join our client’s team based in Camberley.
The Role of Customer Service Executive
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Accident Repair Solution providers, servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from eight locations within the Home Counties. Reporting to the Group Services Manager, the position of Customer Relations Executive is a hands-on role with specific responsibility for the high level management of the customer journey experience in connection with vehicles being repaired within their network of eight accident repair centres.
Working as part of our client’s established Group Services team, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to raise the bar in respect of providing a truly 'great' customer service experience and accomplish this by delivering a solid and consistent central communication facility promoting the company brand values.
Responsibilities as Customer Service Executive
• Create the 'first touch' communication to the vehicle driver, introducing Company services, processes and branch contacts
• Act as a central point of high level contact for customers/drivers, to include the initial handling and delegation of any complaints
• Monitor individual vehicle repair progress via IT systems, to ensure that all key performance targets are met or exceeded
• Utilising management reports, identify changes in vehicle repair progress and update drivers and colleagues as appropriate
For the role of Customer Service Executive, we are looking for a motivated individual who can demonstrate tenacity, a will to succeed and effective team interaction skills. To be successful in your application for this role, you will need to have / be:
* Recent experience within a customer liaison role
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work comfortably with people at all levels
* Good planning, prioritising and organisational skills
* The ability to juggle several tasks at once whilst delivering an excellent customer experience
* Proficient in MS office and computer literate
Hours and Rewards
As Customer Service Executive, you will work Monday to Friday from 8am to 5.30 pm and 1 out of 3 Saturdays on a rota and there is a salary on offer of up to £24,000 per annum.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Motor Trade business who reward hard work and provide opportunity to advance your skills.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer service, advisor, Sales, automotive, customer relations, executive,